Friday, May 7, 2010

and who cares divine intervention

i haven't been able to post anything 'cause school's been busy as heck and so this is sorta my first 'real' post :D

this weekend is exeat weekend, i'm really excited. i just can't wait to catch up on my sleep! i'm in my host family's house right now and earlier i went to visit lancaster girls' grammar school cause i might be moving there. turned out they had no space for year 11 next year, so yeah... my sister might actually get the offer instead, we'll get news on wednesday :) i can't wait, i want all the best for her! and yeaah, last night i was thinking of what to wear and trust me i'm the worst at deciding on what to wear. so here goes some pictures :)


i was meant to go to sleep about an hour ago 'cause i wanted to maximise the use of my growth hormones-yes i desperately need them!-so yeah, guess i gotta go now.

just one more shot of myself when i was in my guardian's house:
adios!

ohh, i just remembered another thing i wanted to share:
yeaah, i was just stepping out of the car in front of the church that last sunday when i was in spain, then my heel broke :( it was so embarassing. that's all i can say.
and yeaah, i really liked these heels, how annoying.
okaay, i better stop writing now.
buenos noches :)
p.s. barcelona & bellaterra, i miss you loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment